St. Luke's Angel Tree
The Angel Tree at St. Luke's is a giving tradition seeking to bring joy and bounty during the Christmas season to under-privileged children and parents in our community, our neighbors who might otherwise receive no gifts on Christmas. We work in conjunction with our outreach partners at Harbor Interfaith Services and in giving partnership with our friends at Faith Presbyterian Church. We celebrate the birth of Christ as we give in the spirit of Christ with generous hearts and boundless love.
1. Select a child or parent to sponsor by taking their wish list and gift tag with you, making sure you...
2. Sign out for your child or parent on the list beside the tree with your name, contact info, and the date
3. Purchase item(s) from the child's wish list (up to $35) or a gift card for the parents (up to $25)
4. Place the provided gift tag on the wrapped present and the present beneath the tree
5. Sign in that you brought your present! Hurray!
* Remember to bring your present and place it under the tree by December 17th!